I. Who we are:
We are San Carlos Condominiums.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it:
Contact forms: We will collect and securely store your contact information for the purposes of ongoing communication between San Carlos Condominiums and our clients. It is important to note the following:
We do not store any credit card information on this website.
We do not share contact information with anyone apart from San Carlos Condominiums staff without express written approval from our clients.
If you fill out a form on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you fill out forms on this site. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
II. Terms of Service
At San Carlos Condominiums we will work hard to provide you with the best access and top quality products. To sum up the legal policies of San Carlos Condominiums and our Datacenter you can narrow it down to four specific items.
1) Do not break the Law.
2) Do not promote the potential for others to break the Law.
3) Do not intentionally cause harm to anyone located in your shared environment or the Internet as a whole.
4) Act responsibly.
Now for the Legal terminology
II. Client Consent To Rules
Before signing up with San Carlos Condominiums, or continuing to use our service, please read these rules. By using San Carlos Condominiums services, you agree to comply with these Acceptable Use rules. San Carlos Condominiums may terminate your account if you fail to comply with these rules. Herein “Client” will be used to refer to an individual or individuals that purchase any or all of San Carlos Condominiums’s services.
A. Use of services
1. The Client agrees to use San Carlos Condominiums’s services for lawful purposes, in compliance with all applicable laws.
2. San Carlos Condominiums hosted accounts are provided for use in conformance with these rules and Terms and Conditions. San Carlos Condominiums reserves the right to investigate suspected violations of the rules. When San Carlos Condominiums becomes aware of possible violations, San Carlos Condominiums may initiate an investigation, which may include gathering information from the Client or others involved and the complaining party, if any, and examination of material on San Carlos Condominiums’s servers.
3. During an investigation, San Carlos Condominiums may suspend the account or accounts involved and/or remove the material involved from its servers, and San Carlos Condominiums is not responsible in any way for any damages resulting there from. If San Carlos Condominiums believes a violation of these rules has occurred, it may take responsive action at its sole discretion. Such action may include, but is not limited to, temporary or permanent removal of material from San Carlos Condominiums’s servers, warnings to the Client Clients responsible, and the suspension or termination of the account or accounts responsible. San Carlos Condominiums, at its sole discretion, will determine what action will be taken in response to a violation on a case-by-case basis. Violations of these rules could also subject the Client to criminal or civil liability.
B. Use of materials
1. Materials in the public domain (e.g., images, text, and programs) may be downloaded or uploaded using San Carlos Condominiums’s services. Clients may also re-distribute materials in the public domain. The Client assumes all risks regarding the determination of whether material is in the public domain.
2. The Client is prohibited from storing, distributing or transmitting any unlawful material through any San Carlos Condominiums services. Examples of unlawful material include, but are not limited to, direct threats of physical harm, child pornography, and copyrighted, trademarked and other proprietary material used without proper authorization. The Client may not post, upload or otherwise distribute copyrighted material on San Carlos Condominiums’s servers without the consent of the copyright holder. The storage, distribution, or transmission of unlawful materials could subject the Client to criminal as well as civil liability, in addition to the actions outlined in Section II.A. above.
3. The Client may not store or distribute certain other types of material on San Carlos Condominiums’s servers. Examples of prohibited material include, but are not limited to, programs containing viruses or trojans and tools to compromise the security of other sites or servers.
1. San Carlos Condominiums accounts are for individual use only. You may share your access with others only at your own risk. San Carlos Condominiums assumes no responsibility for any unauthorized access.
2. In the event that the security of a Client is compromised, San Carlos Condominiums may require the Client to use a new password.
3. San Carlos Condominiums staff may check the security of a Client’s passwords at any time. A Client with an insecure password may be asked to change the password to one that complies with the above rules. Clients who repeatedly choose insecure passwords may be assigned a password by San Carlos Condominiums; continued failure to maintain password security may be grounds for account termination.
D. System security
1. The Client is prohibited from utilizing San Carlos Condominiums services to compromise the security of, or tamper with, San Carlos Condominiums’s system resources or accounts on any of San Carlos Condominiums’s computers, routers, terminal servers, modems, or any other equipment, or at any other site. Use or distribution of tools designed for compromising security is prohibited. Examples of the tools include, but are not limited to, password guessing programs, cracking tools or network probing tools. Any attempt to access any of San Carlos Condominiums’s corporate assets is strictly prohibited.
2. San Carlos Condominiums reserves the right to release the user names of Clients involved in violation of system security to system administrators at other sites, in order to assist them in resolving security incidents. San Carlos Condominiums will also fully cooperate with law enforcement authorities in investigating suspected lawbreakers.
III. Acceptable Usage
Acceptable usage is hereby defined as the normal activities associated with the usage of the Internet, including, but not limited to, usage of San Carlos Condominiums’s systems and network facilities for accessing the WWW, IRC, Usenet News, E-Mail, and other Internet features. Depending on the account type, this may include file storage on San Carlos Condominiums’s servers for the Client’s own personal web page, file access area (FTP), and possibly Unix utilities used in a shell account. Shell users may be permitted to use their own software on San Carlos Condominiums’s servers, subject to San Carlos Condominiums’s examination and approval, provided such software does not use excessive system resources or in any way compromise system integrity and does not fall under any of the prohibited activities listed within this document.
This policy is subject to any and all laws and regulations set forth by the Federal, State or any other governmental authority.
IV. Prohibited Activities
Activities specifically prohibited by San Carlos Condominiums administration include but are not limited to the following:
1) Sharing Parking Passes
V. Penalties for Abuse
1. Penalties for account abuse include termination of a user’s account and any applicable legal penalties. The penalties imposed on a user for abuse will vary based on the level of the offense. San Carlos Condominiums will usually give a warning on the first offense, but will terminate the account immediately and without warning if the offense is severe enough. Accounts closed due to Client abuse will not be reopened, nor will a pro-rated refund be given.
It is vital for San Carlos Condominiums to provide a quality service for all OUR Clients, and San Carlos Condominiums will not tolerate those who through their actions hinder us in that endeavor.
2. San Carlos Condominiums will not reimburse users whose service was suspended or disabled due to any of the reasons listed above.
3. All San Carlos Condominiums Clients agree to indemnify and hold San Carlos Condominiums, its officers, directors, employees, agents, subsidiaries, and affiliates harmless from any and all claims and expenses related to the Client’s violation of this Agreement, including any abusive or unlawful behavior on the part of the User or the Client’s dependents, or the infringement of any intellectual property or privacy right of any person or entity.
VI. Additional Policies
A. Due to the explosive growth of the Internet and the constant addition of new services and thus the new possibilities of abuse, San Carlos Condominiums reserves the right to add and enforce new policies as well as modify existing ones without advanced notice.
B. San Carlos Condominiums will not be responsible for lost data in the event that an account was suspended/terminated due to an outstanding balance.
VII. Limitation of Liability
San Carlos Condominiums’s liability under any circumstances is limited to the amount of the product purchased.
San Carlos Condominiums’s service is provided on an as is, as available basis. No warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to those of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, are made with respect to San Carlos Condominiums’s service or any information or software therein. Under no circumstances, including negligence, shall San Carlos Condominiums be liable for any incidental, special, or consequential damages that result from the use of or inability to use San Carlos Condominiums’s service. Nor shall San Carlos Condominiums be responsible for any damages whatsoever that result from mistakes, omissions, interruptions, errors, defects, delays in operation or transmission, or any failure of performance whether or not caused by events beyond San Carlos Condominiums’s reasonable control, including but not limited to acts of God, communications line failure, theft, destruction, or unauthorized access to San Carlos Condominiums records, programs, or services. In no event shall San Carlos Condominiums’s total liability for all damages, losses, and causes of action exceed the aggregate dollar amount paid under the agreement.
VIII. Billing policies
1. Client acknowledges, agrees and assumes full responsibility for making timely payments for each San Carlos Condominiums account. Timely payment may include keeping account and billing information current for all of Client’s accounts. Clients who pay via credit card must provide San Carlos Condominiums with their full name, billing address, credit card number and expiration date. It is the Client’s responsibilities to timely notify San Carlos Condominiums of any changes in the Client’s credit card account. In addition San Carlos Condominiums may at any time require additional proof of identification in order to enhance and protect the privacy of our Clients.
2. San Carlos Condominiums reserves the right to cancel any Client account without notice due to non-payment. In the event that Client fails to timely make full payment of each invoice, San Carlos Condominiums reserves the right to charge interest, late fees and/or reactivation charges on the delinquent Client’s account.
3. In the event of cancellation by the Client, Client must contact San Carlos Condominiums in one of the following manners: 1) via mail with proof of receipt properly addressed to: San Carlos Condominiums 365 E Beach Blvd, Gulf Shores, AL 36542) via email at email@example.com 3) via telephone to a San Carlos Condominiums representative at (251) 967-9934, followed by written confirmation by the Client with proof of receipt, properly addressed to and received by San Carlos Condominiums within ten (10) days from the date of telephone cancellation. Notification of cancellation MUST be accompanied by the Client’s account username. Passes may not be canceled if the date the request is made is already past the term of the parking pass.
4.Any item found to be defective will be replaced by San Carlos Condominiums. Returns are accepted within 7 days of purchase but will be charged for shipping, handling and restocking fee not to exceed 35% of the cost of the item.
5. Any billing discrepancies shall be presented to San Carlos Condominiums in reasonable detail, in writing, within ten (10) days of the date of the charge. Such notification shall not relieve the Client of the obligation to make all payments including the amounts disputed by the due date. San Carlos Condominiums shall not be obligated to consider any Client notice of billing discrepancies that are received by San Carlos Condominiums more than ten (10) days following the date of the invoice in question. If a Client fails to dispute any charge after ten (10) days from the date of the charge, Client waives its rights to thereafter make any such dispute and all such charges will be deemed valid.
6. In the event that a Client pre-pays for their account, any discounts given by San Carlos Condominiums for such payment plans are calculated that the Client is paying for the regular months of service and getting additional months at the END of the service term at a discount. In the event that a Client cancels their service within a year, such Clients are no longer entitled to any discounts.
7. San Carlos Condominiums makes no Warranties as to the availability or right to use of any Login name, E-mail Address, or Web Page Address. Login names, E-mail Addresses, and Web Page Addresses are NOT confirmed at the time of sign-up of any Client. San Carlos Condominiums will not refund any charges for reprinting of stationary or any other losses incurred.
8. San Carlos Condominiums makes no warranties express or implied as to the accuracy of billing, or the quality of services provided or to the warranty of merchantability or to fitness for a particular purpose.
9. Client agrees that at the end of the term of the account initially agreed to by Client or any term thereafter, San Carlos Condominiums may, at its sole discretion, automatically renew such account for an additional term. Client further agrees that upon renewal of such account, San Carlos Condominiums may continue to charge Client’s credit card or seek other form of payment from Client, for which Client shall be responsible. In the event that Client does not wish San Carlos Condominiums to automatically renew such account, it is the Client’s sole responsibility to notify San Carlos Condominiums following the account termination procedures outlined in Section IX Billing Policies.
10. In the event the Client has an invoice older than 15 days, the account is subject to suspension. Full payment of all outstanding invoices and applicable restoration fees are required to reinstate the account. After suspension, San Carlos Condominiums must receive a written or verbal response or payment in full within 15 days or the account will be terminated and placed into collections.
11. In the event that an account was placed into collections, the entire balance plus reinstatement fees and an administrative fee not to exceed $250.00 must be paid prior to account re-activation.
12. All returned checks are subject to a $50 fee.
13. All policies stated herein are subject to change at San Carlos Condominiums’s sole discretion. Client shall be responsible for adhering to any new policies implemented by San Carlos Condominiums.
1) San Carlos Condominiums respects your privacy and we do not sell or provide any client information for any commercial or private interests.